If you asked me 3 years ago if I would be a lightworker in the future, I would have outrightly said no. However, life had a better plan for me and I am so glad my life took this turn and I am so content with the work I do today. Every angel card reading which brings hope to someone makes me happy, every coaching session which boosts someone’s confidence makes me feel elated, every student who further spreads his/her light through my teachings make me so proud of them, every word written by me which inspires someone gives me that inner satisfaction and every little step I take towards lighting up this world makes my heart filled with gratitude.
But when I started my work, there were a few doubts. I kept on thinking, there are so many who are doing this work right now. What will I be able to offer? Looking at all the coaches and lightworkers out there made me feel, “Does the world really need me when there are so many kick ass lightworkers out there“. But as I started exploring the different avenues of my work, I realized “Yes, every lightworker out there has a specific work assigned to him/her and yes each one of them is needed“. I realized my work was needed and those who were meant to be healed by me, came to me anyway. Why just this, actually we need more of these people and I couldn’t agree more with David W. Orr –
“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.”
We have too many people trying to run this world by infusing fear in all of us. Political rumours and drama, pharmaceutical and medical worlds cashing on our fear of death, media feeding us with all negative news. The world is so volatile today that we really need more of the healers and lightworkers. People who operate on love and not fear.
You may ask me, “How can I be a lightworker?” Or you may say that you don’t have enough funds to take the certifications I took to learn all the tools required to be a healer, coach or a lightworker. But you know what? You can be the light in your own way. And here is how –
- Infuse joy in your everyday. So much so that when you smile at a stranger, it causes a ripple effect and the happiness spreads.
- Love yourself and everyone else around you. Love is the answer to everything.
- Tell your story. Our vulnerable stories heal masses. Forget masses even if one person is healed by your story, your job is done here. Speak about heart breaks, of darknesses, of guilt, of sorrow. And how did you come out of it? What helped you in the darkest of your times. Tell your story!
- Help each other. Let’s grow together. Let’s progress together. Let’s look out for each other.
- Give. Give. Give. Always remember, the more you give the more abundant you will feel. Even if it means donating 1 rupee today, do it.
- Share your art and creativity. Write that blog, sing that song, make that painting, give that speech, dance on the stage. Just let that creativity ooze out of you.
- And above all, always be in a gratitude mode for all the blessings in your life.
You don’t need a fancy degree or a certification to be a lightworker. What matters is your pure intention and then everything comes so easy to us.
Be the light and spread the light, one step at a time ❤