If a year ago someone had said to me that I can talk with my angels, I would have laughed at them and shooed them off! Firstly, I did not think I had the superpowers to talk to angels and secondly I thought in order to listen to them maybe I would have to let go of all my earthly needs, be a monk and then tune in! Well, I was wrong on both the fronts!
I did an Angel Intuitive course with world famous ‘Angel Lady’ as they call her – Doreen Virtue and the ‘Tarot Master’ Radleigh Valentine and my false beliefs were shattered to pieces. Let me shatter those pieces for you too –
- Every one of us is assigned at least 2 guardian angels when we are born. Our race, religion, color, upbringing, nationality, beliefs etc. does not matter!
- All of us are born with intuition. Anyone, LITERALLY ANYONE can tune in to their or someone else’s guardian angels. You might be a monk or may think you are not the best of a human being and still YOU CAN tune in and listen to the angels.
- You can listen to someone’s angels from seven seas across and you don’t even have to know that person per say!
Now let me tell you how can you listen and talk to your angels. My first idea about an angel reading was that the angels will come to me and sing their message to me! Ya! I know Hollywood spoils your taste and understanding regarding angels. Well, that did not happen!
So how do the angels communicate with us? Well, they do it with the help of our intuition –
- Clairvoyant – If you are a visual person, then you will see images in your eye of the mind. I am clairvoyant and I see images. For example when I was doing a health reading for Macy (name changed), I kept on seeing a knee. I asked her if she was struggling with knee pain and bingo that was correct!
- Clairaudience – If you are someone who resonates with music or remembers sounds, there is a high possibility that your dominant clair might be clairaudience. For example with Macy, after I saw the knee I heard the word physiotherapy in my mind. The voice will sound like your own or someone else’s. So don’t get hung up on the voice!
- Clairsentience – Feelings! How do you feel after you ask that question to the angels. For example – If you are asking about a love interest and then you feel anxious or sad or feel some tension in your body, the answer is really clear – NO. But if you feel butterflies in your stomach or simply happy then of course – Yes! Yes! Yes!
- Claircognizance – Your thoughts do all the talking. What did you think after asking that question to the angels? For example – You asked your angels whether you should take up this new job and the very first thought came up was new colleagues. You know your answer then!
You may have one or more clairs on your side! My dominant clair is clairvoyance and secondary one is clairaudience. So check which clairs you resonate with and take the leap!
Let’s do a small exercise now and see if we can connect with our angels –
Start deep breathing and concentrating on your breath. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Feel the connection with the earth and your fellow earth mates with your breath. The rhythm of our breath is what connects us all. We all are one. While concentrating on your breath say out loud or in your mind, “Dear Guardian Angels, I want to communicate with you. What message do you have for me today?”
The words do not matter, what matters is your genuine intention! So ask for their guidance in your own words, just let your intention be true 🙂
Now close your eyes and check for the first image, voice, thought or feeling. You have now tuned in to your angels 🙂
If you don’t get anything right away, don’t be disheartened. It takes some practice to get there. Ask them for a sign and look out for repetitive numbers, feathers or coins!
Happy Angel Communication Dear Ones!